Casement & Awning Windows
Casement and awning windows offer superior energy efficiency and maximize ventilation in your home. They can be used on their own or combined with fixed or picture windows (or other casements) to create the configurations you desire to make your home the brightest and airiest it can be. All our replacement casement and awning windows have the following features to ensure maximum comfort in your home.
- Sleek Truth Encore® hardware conveniently folds away and will not interfere with most window coverings. Available in eleven designer colors.
- Continuous frame designs with exterior glazing are standard. Assembled mulled configurations with interior glazing are also available.
- To increase the curb appeal of your home, choose from multiple grille types in an array of colors and patterns.
- Concealed multi-point locking system on casement windows ensures consistent seal from top to bottom with a convenient single lock lever as well as added protection against forced entry. Color-matched to hardware chosen.
- Special egress hardware available for casement windows.
- Energy Efficiency
- Triple weather-stripping on operating sashes provides ultimate protection against air and water infiltration to maximize energy efficiency.
- Double glazing or triple glazing available with four Eco Glass options to maximize energy efficiency.
- Interior or exterior glazing options available.
Vinyl Casement and Awning Windows
Known for energy efficiency, durability and low maintenance, vinyl windows are the most commonly used window type in North America today.
- Vinyl extrusions are formulated to withstand the harshest climates year after year and their multi-chambered design optimizes both strength and thermal efficiency.
- Available in white or beige frame.
Aluminum Clad Vinyl Casement and Awning Windows
The elegance of aluminum-clad combined with the durability and low maintenance of vinyl.
- Available in white or beige vinyl interior to match your color scheme.
- Fully extruded aluminum cladding available in twelve colors. Enhanced Color Protection (ECP) – which utilizes acroflur paint, a Kynar® based coating – is added to darker colors to resist fading and chalking.
- Designed for thermal performance equivalent to or in excess of traditional vinyl windows.
Aluminum Clad Wood Casement and Awning Windows
An update on the classic design of a wood window, aluminum-clad wood windows eliminate the need for exterior finishing and regular maintenance.
- Heavy, impact-resistant extruded aluminum components.
- 1-7/8” thick sash is industry leading in strength and aesthetics.
- Reinforced frame corners with molded structural corner keys are injected with silicone to ensure durability and resistance against water and air infiltration.
- Sash components connected with sealed and mechanically fastened.
- Interiors feature select stain grade Hem-Fir, precision machined to a smooth finish. Stain grade wood allows for ease of staining or painting.
Fully extruded aluminum cladding available in twelve colors. Enhanced Color Protection (ECP) – which utilizes acroflur paint, a Kynar® based coating – is added to darker colors to resist fading and chalking.