Fiber glass and Steel Entrance Doors
For centuries, doors have been a focal point in the design of a quality home. After all, the front door creates the first impression for visitors and sets the tone for the style of both the exterior and interior of the home. By combining doors, side lite, and transoms, and selecting from hundreds of slab and door lite alternatives, you can create spectacular entrance systems that complement the architectural style of your home.
- Choose from dozens of different door slab designs in steel, smooth fiberglass or stainable fiberglass.
- Sturdy hem-fir door frame with an intergraded, high performance sill for a weather tight seal.
- Optional extruded aluminum Frame cladding with an integral aluminum nailing fin (4 9⁄16˝ and 6 9⁄16˝ jambs feature a vinyl nailing fin). Injection molded corner keys insure frame stays square.
- Jamb cladding components made from roll form aluminum, 33% thicker than industry norm, to resist site damage. Its innovative design ensures cladding can expand and contract without buckling.
- Wood brick mold or flat casings available in stain grade, primed and vinyl wrapped. Colored vinyl 2-part brick mold options are also available.
- A fixed door sweep is used rather than a traditional “box” sweep. Featuring vinyl, the sweep is designed to retain its flexibility in temperatures as low as -40°C.
- Choose from hundreds of styles of standard and decorative door lite
- Standard door lite available in the same double glazing or triple glazing as our windows with a variety of Eco glass options to maximize energy efficiency. To increase curb appeal add in-glass grilles.
- Multi-Point Lock hardware available to ensure greater security and improved weather seal. Offered in five styles and ten finishes to match your décor.
- Thru-Lock is also offered for increased security; the system functions the same as a standard latch and dead-bolt.
- Adjustable strikers and hinges in matching hardware finishes are also offered to complete your entrance system package.